The Fifth Column is the end time strategy of the enemy to capture the destinies of people, families, communities and nations!
I recommend a short opening prayer to you…
Lord Jesus, make me an instrument of God’s divine will in the earth and not a part of Satan’s attempt to frustrate God’s will.
Please read the definition for the term Fifth Column carefully. This Satanic Military Strategy has been used before the creation of Adam to war against the plans and purposes of God; and it’s alive…well…and kicking today.
A fifth column is a group of people who clandestinely undermine a larger group such as a nation from within. A fifth column can be a group of secret sympathizers of an enemy that are involved in sabotage within military defense lines, or a country’s borders. A key tactic of the fifth column is the secret introduction of supporters into the whole fabric of the entity under attack. This clandestine infiltration is especially effective with positions concerning national policy and defense. From influential positions like these, fifth-column tactics can be effectively utilized, from stoking fears through misinformation campaigns, to traditional techniques like espionage1.
I would like to focus on some keywords in the definition above:
The enemy attempted to use this very strategy to capture the destinies of Ham, Noah, Noah’s family and God’s seed in the earth.
- Genesis 6:7 – God decides to kill everyone and everything on earth
- Genesis 6:8 – Moses reveals to us that Noah found favor in God’s sight
- Genesis 6:9 – Moses also reveals that Noah was righteous and blameless in his generation (please note, the Law of Moses had not been given yet)
- Genesis 6:10 – Noah and his wife gave birth to three sons
- Genesis 6:13 – God reveals His plans to Noah (please note: his sons are not present)
- Genesis 6:14 – God commands Noah
- Genesis 6:22 – Noah obeys – (One man’s obedience)
- Genesis 7:6 – Noah established a track record of hearing and obeying God for close to 600 years
- Genesis 8:20 – Out of gratitude for sparing his life and the lives of his wife, sons and their wives; Noah worships God
- Genesis 8:21 – God receives Noah’s offering (this is critical) and promises never to destroy the earth with water again
- Genesis 9:1 – God establishes the Noahic Covenant with Noah and his sons (please note: the sons were there to witness God talking to their father)
- Genesis 9:7 – God commands all four men to multiply and increase the earths population.
- Genesis 9:21 – Noah is drunk and naked in his home (please note: at this point drunkeness is not a sin…why?…no commandment declaring it as such)
- Genesis 9:22 – Ham is inspired to magnify his fathers nakedness “without“. The word without (G2351) means to sever or to cut. So Ham, with full intention of separating from his fathers house, uses the occasion of his drunkenness to Clandestinely Undermine Noah by attracting what he thought were Sympathizers (his two brothers) to his plight in order to Sabotage God’s choice; which he thought would make him more Influential.
- Genesis 9:23 – Shem and Japheth, not willing to partner with Ham, resist the offer of their brother to entertain the nakedness of their father, by refusing to look on it.
- Genesis 9:25 – Noah discovers the plot and curses Ham and blesses Shem and Japheth. The blessing that Noah pronounced over Shem and Japheth confirms God’s opinion of Ham’s actions.
- Genesis 10:6-20 – Ham successfully separates from his God ordained family and proceeds to bring forth the most wicked and perverse generations of men and women the earth has ever seen (Cush, Nimrod..tower of babel, Canaanites, Asher…Ninevah, Philistim…father of the Philistines, Canaan…father of the Jebusites, Amorites..all the ‘ites that gave birth to Sodom and Gomorrah…etc…) . This is what Ham brought forth even after witnessing the devestation God brought to the earth in response to this very behavior in men and women prior to the flood.
- Finally – After Ham’s failed attempt to bring down the God appointed leader, Jesus was still born, from the line of Shem…died…and rose again. HEY!
Now, with all of that said, Satan is the architect of the Fifth Column. So Ham didn’t hatch this plan of his own craftiness. Satan tried the same tactic against God, and has been influencing Ham Wanna-Be’s ever since. It didn’t work then and in the name of Jesus, it won’t work now! No weapon formed against your family, your community, your city, state or nation will prosper!
I recommend closing prayer to you:
May the Lord Jesus Christ uncover, uproot, reveal and destroy every evil work fashioned to ultimately destroy God ordained institution; including our families, our communities, our cities, states, our nation and the nations of the earth.
1 – Wikipedia Source